What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners. Cookies allow websites to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the Website and cannot be turned off in our systems. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced, personalized features.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use the Website. This helps us improve the Website’s performance and user experience. The data collected is aggregated and anonymized.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements and content to you based on your interests. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased from your device’s memory when you close your web browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them.
- First-party Cookies: These cookies are set by the Website you are visiting.
- Third-party Cookies: These cookies are set by third-party services integrated into the Website, such as analytics and advertising providers.
Your Cookie Choices
You can manage your cookie preferences and settings through your web browser. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your ability to use certain features of the Website.
Changes to this Policy